Friday, June 16, 2023

A Window to my World

Things I see:

A bible and ongoing bible study.
 
My Bill  and the promise from our Creator Genesis 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
 
A cowboy hat is never more than 10 feet from me.  
Bill has a dress code, informal and ruggedly awesome


There is ALWAYS a cat underfoot.
I wonder if they have a secret agenda. 
For the record, we only have two kitties.
 
Tools of the farm.

Hummingbird resting.
I see them often sitting near the feeder resting here.
 
I am witness to and supporting the training up the next generation. 
This little grand is a pretty good roper!


I see boots everywhere as well.
Don't get rid of the boots, give them new life.
This pair was my daughter's and now houses my hairdryer and curling iron.

I see books in every room of my home.
I love to read and continue my education and learning.

 
The table often has games on it, as we are a family that loves to play games.
This is Lotteria, a favorite of the grands.
 
This was a small peak into my simple life. The world outside the gates of the farm is anything goes. Here life is simple, slow paced and joy filled. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...