Monday, June 12, 2023

Coercion

Anytime you get into a situation where coercion is involved, your rights are being violated 100%.

You cannot have a coercive environment and freedom at the same time.

Bill Garza

October 15, 2021

 

October 15, 2021 is the date that changed our lives forever. 

This is the date that I saw once again that my husband stands for truth in spite of the consequences.

This is the date that my husband was terminated from his job. 

 

The America that I knew as a child and young woman may have been idealized. I understand that I live a life of happiness and joy because I choose this over the ills of the world. I know America is no longer the beacon, at least from our government state. The distortion and disruption that they have caused is not a mistake and has an end goal.

The question is quite simply this: If we were signing the Declaration of Independence today, would you sign? Would you see the tyranny? Would you recognize that the government is not your friend and stand? I believe many would not.  Much like in  Germany in the 1930s and 1940s, most would not sign the Declaration today, as most did not stand against the Reich. 

I,on the other hand would give up my life for Truth.


Oh and John Hancock would need to move over a bit...As I would sign my name so large that one could see it from 100 feet away.

Jennifer Garza

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...