Friday, May 26, 2023

Blog Mission

As I begin to fill the posts with more and more of life, I will be addressing the events of the day, as well as events of world renown. Truth has been censored for a while and I surmise it will continue. As for me, I will stand in Truth and fear nothing. 

We are at a shift in our nation. I am not sure what the outcome will be as the methods of manipulation are deeply entrenched not allowing true change to happen. What I do know is that this blog will be my voice for the very least my children and grandchildren for as long as I am able to stay on this platform. 

I am one that is a believer in our Saviour Jesus. 

I believe that the Old and New Testaments are true and devote my life to fearing God and keeping His commandments, Ecclesiastes 12:13

In our home we began celebrating the Feasts of the Bible outlined in Leviticus 23.

I am a help meet to Bill as  stated in Genesis 2:18, and have been for nearly 35 years!

We raised the children to the best of our ability with God's help, as commanded in Proverbs 22:6, homeschooling them for 24 years.

I believe God when He said that we will have dominion over the animal world: Genesis:1:26, and take this very serious and respect every single critter that has claimed the Double Nickel Farm as their home.

I believe in the Great Commission: Matthew 28:18-20 teaching, baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, as well as teaching them to observe all things whatsoever Jesus commanded us, and that He is with us always, even to the end. 

I believe that to show that we know Him: Jesus, we keep His commandments. 1 John 2:3

I believe that keeping the seventh day as the day of rest is a sign, between God and the Children of Israel, forever. Exodus 31:17

I believe that once we accept Jesus Christ as our Saviour that we are grafted in to Israel Romans 11, and that the Lost sheep of Israel are who Jesus came for, Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I believe that this is the season where I will use my voice to stand in Truth. The time is now for any that do not know Jesus to call upon his name. Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord (Jesus:Yeshua) shall be saved. 

I am thankful to have this opportunity and look forward to the direction that this will go. 

All because two people fell in love, they journeyed together to God and it has been a path that has made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...