Friday, June 23, 2023

Finding Joy in Everything

It has been super hot here on the farm. Over 100F plus for the past few days. We are not running the ac as it is just not feasible in this season of our lives thanks to the state of New Mexico and the Executive Order (mandates) that some lost their jobs over (Bill).


Watermelon has been my late afternoon refresher that has alleviated the heat.

My lovely, delicious watermelon sent me some love which made my day.




Can you see the heart? I got some watermelon love and this is an example of how I look for joy in everything. Of course the watermelon snack made this an easy task!

We are ending the June birthdays this weekend and then my blogity time can increase. It seems only appropriate that I had half my children and 1/4 of my grands celebrating birthdays this month as it is my birthday month as well. By Monday  I will graduate to the next year! Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...