Thursday, June 22, 2023

This and That

Time passes so quickly! Summer in New Mexico is super hot, especially if you aren't running your air conditioner. The mandates stole much more than many understand*. In spite of the heat, we will continue to stand in the truth that is becoming easier and clearer each passing day. 

This is a simple this and that post of this and that!

This is a photo from June 2020.
Fast forward to June of 2023 and we have 5 more precious grands!
2 more boys and 3 more girls!!
 
This is a photo of sunset on the farm!
That sunset each night NEVER is the same and takes my breath away!
 
This is a photo from my herb garden. The sun was just rising over the Garza Mountains!

 
That Nintendo system is now being played by a fourth generation. My mom gave us her system that Bill and I played, then our kids played it, and now the grands are playing it. My favorite part of this pic are the crossed ankles-stinkin' adorable!!
 

This is a photo of Papa and a few of the grands that takes my breath away. The grands climb all over Papa and make me smile! These boys are the sons of First and Second. 
 
How about That Photo? My sweetie and our sons took a trip to Nevada in January and had and opportunity to stop at a few touristy spots! 

Life is filled with this and that moments that make all the difference all because to people fell in love!


*Running the ac using finances that aren't as they were prior to the termination.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...