Monday, June 12, 2023

Guardian of the Galaxy

This is the look I get daily. In my face, eye contact from the Guardian!

No matter where I go or what I do, this Guardian follows me, or leads me. 
 

Furniture is not only for people. 

This is what he thinks if his water dish. It has taken two months of training to get him to stop drinking the pool water. The Guardian is best friends with every grand and things they are his besties. 

No space is off limits. In fact, every job I am working on the Guardian thinks he is the job.

He is a great Guardian.  
He is a gatherer. He goes about the farm and collects things. So you see his bird (yep dead) and his ball. Well the grands ball that he has claimed.

The End.
Signed the Guardian of the Galaxy's friend. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...