Monday, September 4, 2023

Birthday, Music and the Best of Neighbors

The other day our neighbor celebrated his 50th birthday with his friends and neighbors. 
It was a wonderful time as Bill and I had a mini date night at the party. 
The mariachi singer made the evening a success. 
 
For our neighbor, he has been amazing from the very first day we moved in. Our well pump needed priming and he came over and helped without even a thought. 
 
It has been that way back and forth ever since. 
 
Neighbors.
Something vital to a successful life as they are there when you need something, and vise versa. 
I cannot imagine a world where we did not know who our neighbors were and I am so thankful that we live in a place where neighbors are still important.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...