Monday, September 18, 2023

Content

I have a well worn little piece of paper on the computer that has a very simple thought. It says "Contentment is not getting what we want, but being satisfied with what we have."

It is very easy to be content when I look beyond the house and see the mountains and see the hands of the Creator.

Gate view


Dusk gate view facing the farmhouse but boy oh boy the skies!!

Crazy to see this and then remember to snap a photo! I love how this looks a bit like a volcano erupting.

Even the skies take my breath away. I pause in gratitude many times a day.
  
Don't forget that you can be content too...it is a mindset, that with time can become a lifestyle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...