Monday, September 18, 2023

You've Got Mail

In the 21st century, it is hard to imagine that some things are still old school, but it's true. 


This is my main mail/parcel delivery "box."


It is an updated model from our first one. The first model was a stump and we ended up taking that in to get a wee bit fancy. I know you can tell that we have upgraded this model with that fancy rock, yep it's true. The rock does what rocks do~and holds down any light items. 
 
 
We do have an actual mailbox. It is not on our road and it is often opened and perhaps searched for any valuable contents. Not much ends up there aside from Miguel.Miguel has a beautiful web and it will remain until Miguel decides. I will not infringe on his home!


 *Important to note, we do have a PO Box way far away in town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...