Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Them Boots

 I wear boots a good deal of the time. We have too many mesquite trees to mention and of course those awful slithering things scare me, so I boot up. No matter if I am wearing a skirt, shorts, jeans or a pjs(early morning critter feeds) the footwear almost always is a pair of boots.

Now the grands all have boots they wear when they come to help Papa, but lately my one pair of boots has become very interesting. I was at one of my son's houses and a few grands were there. As custom we take our shoes of at the door, but the grands found this to be an opportunity to try on Gigi's boots!

Grand #4

Grand #7

Grand #2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...