Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Trash to Treasure?

 A month ago, Bill and I were returning home from town and passed a dumpster that had some trash on the outside. I asked him to turn around as something caught my eye!

I found this gem. Oh and I am not going to repaint it. I am going to do a few modifications and make this a place to put the garden tools. Just close off the bottom(no snake entrance) and leave only the front of the drawers. I will then have my handy dandy Bill cut holes in the top and then bam...tool center for the garden tools. It will relocate under the back off the porch. Kind of a window to my brain for sure. Bill just seems to get me and helps me in my weirdness. I am so thankful that there does seem to be a perfect match for everyone no matter how much trash treasure hunting one does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Burrito Breakfast

  I make Bill's breakfast every morn. On days he heads to town for work, I prep burritos.  The above photo is filled with farm goodness,...